SPECIAL OFFER CALL FOR PRICING!
* This offer is only valid on one (1) stock machine only. Once this machine is sold, this offer is no longer valid.
- Pre-tensioned & Double Anchored Ball Screw
All axis are driven by high precision double-nut ball screws. The double pretension design provides outstanding positioning and repeatability with virtually no thermal growth.
- High Speed LM Guide
Rapid High Speed axis movement is achieved by the use of linear motion guide ways, which reduces non-cutting time and decreases machining time for greater productivity.
- Main Spindle
By using ultra precision class angular ball bearings, fast acceleration and deceleration of the main spindle is achieved.
The tool magazine holds twenty four (24) tools as standard and thirty (30) tools as an option. The Double Arm ATC provides fast and reliable tool changes to help reduce machining cycle times.
- Rigid tapping
is standard and eliminates the need for special tooling. Consistent and accurate tapping increases tap life and reduces the machining cycle time.
Quick Quote: Stock Machines
More stock machines
- HYUNDAI-WIA F500D Vertical Machining Center
- HYUNDAI-WIA F650 Vertical Machining Center
- HYUNDAI-WIA i-CUT380Ti Vertical Machining Center
- HYUNDAI-WIA L230LMSA Lathe Turning Center
- Hyundai-Wia L300MSC Turning Center
- KITAMURA Mycenter-3XG Vertical Machining Center
- Stock Machine FORTUNE Vturn-V560 CV CNC Lathe